If you would like to explore the benefits of working with me in this transformational way I offer:
- A free 30 minute talk to share your present concerns and understand how we can work together.
- Individual sessions lasting 1 ¼ hours
- My work is effective in person, and over Skype or phone
- Monthly support groups Optimise your Healing by Reducing your Stress for cancer patients are available at CancerWise Chichester and at The Macmillan Centre at The Queen Alexander Hospital Portsmouth.
- Living Well with the Impact of Cancer. A 15 hour course in partnership with Penny Brohn Cancer Care.
- Power Through Menopause a rebirth of you. Women going through the peri-menopause and menopause (which last for around 7 years after you stop bleeding) have an opportunity to flourish in their “next act”. Making this time a time of nourishing, informing, letting go and empowering ourselves can mean this last third of our lives are wild, sexy and free. Its a time we can really bring our gifts to the world and the world really needs us. Sunday December 3rd at Hamblin Hall, Bosham, Chichester, PO18 8JP 10.30-4.30pm. £30.00. spaces limited, do contact Kathy. See my article about the menopause.
I now operate a cancellation policy. If you need to cancel within 24 hours of your appointment please contact me to discuss your situation. If I am unable to fill your slot, you may be asked to pay 50% of the cost of the session. Thank you in advance for honouring this agreement.