If you would like to explore the benefits of working with me in this transformational way I offer:
- A free 30 minute talk to share your present concerns and understand how we can work together.
- Individual sessions lasting 1 ¼ hours
- My work is effective in person, and over Skype or phone
Courses and other offerings.
- Monthly support groups Optimise your Healing by Reducing your Stress for cancer patients are available at CancerWise Chichester and at The Macmillan Centre at The Queen Alexander Hospital Portsmouth. I do 1 on 1 sessions at The Macmillan Centre too. Look out for me at Breast Cancer Care Moving Forward workshops in Chichester, Winchester and Worthing.
- Living Well with the Impact of Cancer. A 15 hour course in partnership with Penny Brohn Cancer Care.
- Heart Community Meetings at The Hamblin Centre. Wednesday evenings 7.00-9.00pm, monthly. This is a space to belong and be in community together. We will use supportive practices such as mantra, Heart Math, EFT, intention healing and we will explore the truth of who we really are. We can also share our experiences, challenges and joys in a safely held space. The Hamblin Centre Library, Main Road, Bosham, PO18 8PJ 01243 572109. Suggested donation £10.00 to support the Hamblin Trust.
How is your inner work going does it match your outer work? Do you long to have more freedom, and follow a path that grows your inner feminine so that your work can flow naturally and effortlessly through you rather than be pushed out into the world by you? I work as a mentor encouraging you to follow you hearts inner compass. This is heart centred work fueled by connection to the Divine in you. See my 4 Directions of Exquisite Self Care to get an idea a map of this approach.
I now operate a cancellation policy. If you need to cancel within 24 hours of your appointment please contact me to discuss your situation. If I am unable to fill your slot, you may be asked to pay 50% of the cost of the session. Thank you in advance for honouring this agreement.