If you would like to explore the benefits of working with me in this transformational way I offer:
- A free 30 minute talk to share your present concerns and understand how we can work together.
- Individual sessions lasting 1 ¼ hours
- My work is effective in person, and over Skype or phone
Courses and other offerings.
- Monthly support groups Optimise your Healing by Reducing your Stress for cancer patients are available at CancerWise Chichester and at The Macmillan Centre at The Queen Alexander Hospital Portsmouth. I do 1 on 1 sessions at The Macmillan Centre too. Look out for me at Breast Cancer Care Moving Forward workshops in Chichester and Worthing.
- Living Well with the Impact of Cancer. A 15 hour course in partnership with Penny Brohn Cancer Care.
- Heart Community Meetings at The Hamblin Centre. Starting Wednesday October 31st 7.00-8.30pm, November 28th and December 12th. From January 2019 we will meet bi-monthly. This is a space to belong and be in community where we will meditate together, do mantra singing and use other supportive practices. We will also share our experiences, challenges and joys in a safely held space. The Hamblin Centre Library, Main Road, Bosham, PO18 8PJ 01243 572109. Suggested donation £10.00 to support the Hamblin Trust.
How is your inner work going does it match your outer work? Do you long to have more freedom, and follow a path that grows your inner feminine so that your work can flow naturally and effortlessly through you rather than be pushed out into the world by you? I work as a mentor encouraging you to follow you hearts inner compass. This is heart centred work fueled by connection to the Divine in you. See my 4 Directions of Exquisite Self Care to get an idea a map of this approach.
I now operate a cancellation policy. If you need to cancel within 24 hours of your appointment please contact me to discuss your situation. If I am unable to fill your slot, you may be asked to pay 50% of the cost of the session. Thank you in advance for honouring this agreement.